Food Delivery with the Smart meal

The weight of the fattened ox must justify production costs it is not just the owner’s eye that fattened the ox. This is so that the weight on the scale justifies the production costs.

Considering that the fattened ox in the feedlot dies, on average, at 30 months of age and that he is confined for only three months, the period he spends in the fattening pens represents only 10% of the animal’s life. The other 90% of his life span is spent in the pasture.

The Use of the Food Processing

From the moment the cattle enter the fattening pens, the responsibility for the good performance of the animal becomes the responsibility of the one who will finish the ox. Providing adequate food and plenty of water is essential. On average, an ox consumes 14 kilos of food and up to 60 liters of water per day. To put on weight, the animal needs fibers, proteins, a source of energy, minerals and vitamins. The diet has to be balanced by a nutritionist, who needs to find the balance between the lowest cost and good performance. With the help of the best confinement food delivery you can have the best choices there.

Drink water

Drink 1.5 liters to 2 liters of water a day, the correct hydration helps to maintain satiety and the general health of the organism, in addition, often the signs of thirst and hunger can be confused.

Pay attention to your emotions

Many people often resort to food in times of boredom, loneliness, anguish, insecurity or sadness. Before eating, try to understand what your motivation is. If it’s just boredom, look for a distraction like a book, a movie, a manual activity, something that gives you pleasure. If you have a negative feeling, write down everything you are feeling, this can bring some relief. It is also possible to seek help on the internet, there are many exercises focused on mental health, lectures, texts on self-knowledge and even psychological counseling offered online for free.

Write down what to eat

If you feel like you are losing control over the amount of food you eat in a day, start writing down everything you eat and the times when it happens. It will be easier to identify if there is any excess and at what time. The idea is not to go hungry or to go on a diet, it is just to recognize if you are using food for another purpose than to nourish the body.

Knowing the origin of the products that make up animal feed helps to avoid problems with contamination, for example. Many feedlots, regardless of size, prefer to produce some of the ingredients, mainly silage, to control quality and, at the same time, reduce costs.